A range of tools is available to support your patients:
We know adherence can be a challenge when treating osteoporosis.
The My Bones & Me Patient Support Programme is designed to support your patients who are prescribed EVENITY®,
a monthly dose (2 injections) taken for 1 year.
The Programme helps empower patients to take an active part in their treatment and build behaviours which help support adherence and follow-on treatment.
My Bones & Me provides a range of support options, which can be used individually or together, and tailored to your clinic and patients’ preferences.
- Medication delivery to patient’s home or workplace and injection support
- Nurse support programme
- Digital programme
You and your patients can decide on the level of support.
All materials in the Patient Support Programme aim to:
- Provide important information about EVENITY treatment and osteoporosis
- Improve injection confidence
- Give practical advice and tips on fall prevention, healthy eating and exercise
- Help form habits that contribute to improving bone health and adherence to treatment
- Inform about a transition to an anti-resorptive (follow-on osteoporosis treatment) after 12 months
To receive copies of the Patient Support Programme materials, the Welcome Kit and EVENITY Treatment Guide, please
To view the Patient Support Programme online and access the instructions for use video click here.
Please do not forward this link. Patients can access the website via https://www.mybonesandme.co.uk