Terms and Conditions
General. Welcome to the Evenity.co.uk (Website). This Website is owned by UCB Pharma Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales, with a registered office at 208 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 3WE (UK) (UCB).
- By accessing and browsing this Website, you accept the Terms &Conditions below, so if you do not accept to be bound by them please leave the Website immediately. This Website is operated and controlled in the UK and is governed by UK law. Accessing this Website shall be deemed to be an acceptance of the terms and conditions below.
- Intended Users. This Website is intended for Healthcare Professionals i.e. individuals who in the course of their professional activities may prescribe, supply or administer medicines or medical devices.
- Health related Information/ Medicinal Products. The information and materials on each page of this Website (Information) have been compiled for the purpose of providing information to Healthcare Professionals about osteoporosis and its treatment with Evenity®. As a Healthcare Professional, the Information contained on this Website is not intended to serve as a substitute for your own medical judgment. UCB does not offer any medical diagnosis or patient specific advice. You should always consult the approved prescribing information appropriate to your country of practice.
- Accounts, Passwords, Security. If you choose to set up an account (including setting up an ID and password), you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the log-in information you possess for your account and for all activity that occurs under your account. UCB reserves the right, if you violate these Terms & Conditions, to suspend or terminate any account you have created on this Website.
- Disclaimer & Warranties. The Information posted on this Website is provided for general information purposes only. Although UCB will make every reasonable effort to include accurate and up-to-date Information on this Website, UCB shall not be liable in any way for errors or omissions in the contents of this Website. All Information is provided “as is”. Consequently, all Information should be carefully evaluated by Website visitors and neither UCB nor any of its group of companies provide any warranties about the reliability, completeness or accuracy of the information on this Website or its possible uses.
You use this Website at your own risk. UCB and its group of companies shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages resulting from the use of, reliance on, access to or inability to use this Information, or from any alteration to the content of this Website that UCB may make at any time. UCB does not warrant that access to the Website will be available at all times nor that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You, and not UCB, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or corrections to your hardware, software or information whether or not caused by any such virus or harmful component. UCB reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on this Website without notice.
No Information contained on this Website constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation or offer to invest or otherwise deal in shares or other securities in UCB.
- Copyright/Use of Information. Except as otherwise indicated, all copyrights in the Information are owned by UCB. All rights in the Information are reserved.
You may freely browse the Website but may only access, download, or use Information from this Website, including but not limited to texts and images, for your private use only provided you retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice and other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information downloaded from this Website. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use in any manner the Information for other uses other than as expressly permitted on this Website or as otherwise approved in advance in writing by UCB.
With the exception of the above limited authorizations, no license to or right in the Information contained in this Website, or any copyright of UCB or of any other party is granted to you.
- Trademarks/proprietary rights. You should assume that all product names appearing on this Website, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks either owned by or licensed to UCB or its group companies.
The Website may also contain or reference patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of UCB and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, domain names, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary information or rights of UCB and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you. Do not use UCB trademarks or potentially confusing variations in your internet domain name. This helps prevent Internet users from being confused as to whether you or UCB is the source of the Website.
- Links to other sites. This Website may contain links to other websites which are owned and operated by third-parties. Such third-party websites are governed by their own terms and conditions, privacy and cookie policies which you are advised to carefully check prior to accepting to be redirected to them. UCB makes no representation about, and has no responsibility in relation to any material or information you obtain from any third-party websites.
- Links to UCB Website. No link to this Website may be included in any other website without the prior written consent of UCB unless it only directs the web visitor to the home page of this Website, in a separate pop-up window, with the full UCB domain name and an appropriate pop-up notification to the visitor that it is accessing a third-party website.
- Revisions. UCB may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms & Conditions by which you are bound.